Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mixxon - Cleaning Service WordPress Theme
Thanks for purchased Mixxon Cleaning Service WordPress Theme. This documentation file covers all the information needed to install and use this theme. So, please check out the documentation carefully. If you will not understand anything of the documentation or face any problem, please contact with us via themeforet or email us: email@example.com , Our dedicated support team members are ready to help you.
- 1. Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload theme.
- 2. Click on "Choose File" and select mixxon.zip
- 3. Click on "Install Now".
Install the required and recommended plugins. Then activate the plugins
Demo data import Process:
- 1. Navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Data.
- 2. Click on "Import Demo Data" button.
- 3. After Import Demo Data, check the widget and menus. If they are not import properly, then set them manually.
Note: Sometimes demo import does not work properly due to client's server problem. Then import it manually. Demo contents are avaiable in the demo contents folder. Navigate to Tools > Import > Select file
Homepage & Blog Setup
Create New Page
To create filtering portfolio follow the steps:
- 1. Navigate to Pages > Add New.
- 2. Write a title for the page and choose a page Template. We recommened to choose "Elementor Full Width" Template.
Elementor Page Builder
- Click On "Edit with Elementor" to edit your page.
Page Custom Settings
- 1. Navigate to All Pages
- 2. Click On "Edit" to edit your page.
- 3. At the bottom of the page you will get the page settings.
Create New Service
- 1. Navigate to Service > Add New
- 2. Write a title for the service and choose a page Template. We recommened to choose "Elementor Full Width" Template.
- 3. Click On "Edit with Elementor" to edit the service.
- Theme's Setting Options are available in "Mixxon Options" panel.
How to add widget
- 1. Navigate to Appearance > Widgets. You can see all widgets.
- 2. Choose the Widget and drag it where you want to show. "Sidebar" for Blog. "Shop Sidebar" for WooCommerce and "Footer Widgets" are for footer area.